Thursday, December 16, 2010

THE AMAZING FRIDAY!

Hey y'all!
I am so excited!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be a great day!!! First reason: It's FRIDAY! Second reason: IT IS OUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK! Here is what I will do: I will go to school. At school, our first subject will be Mass. After Mass, we will go back to our classrooms and have Christmas parties! It is only a half-day, so the bell will ring at noon. After school, my BFF (Reghan) and I will go to the mall to see Santa!!!! What do you think I should ask him for? We will also eat lunch (probably at the food court). That night, some of my other friends and I will all go to Reghan's house for her birthday party. We will go to Amazing Jake's, then come to her house and have a sleepover!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment