Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW!!!

I know I just wrote a post, but I forgot to say something. Overnight, God brought a huge blanket of snow over my whole city! It is wonderful! Since I live in the south, it rarely snows! This time we got like 4 inches! I just wanna go outside and play in it! Those of you that live up north, and get more snow, I am jealous! I love snow, but we don't get it very often. So happy that God brought this beautiful miracle! I just wanted to share my happiness! Bye-bye!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute! =) I love snow, too and although I live north enough to get some, I still love it a whole lot! =D

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow! I LOVE snow, too! I live in the North, so I get it a lot, but I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete